Regulations Governing Application of Tax Credit to Profit-seeking Enterprise Shareholders of Private Institutions with Respect to Investments Made in Major Infrastructure Projects<br> Article 5
Private institutions eligible for the application of these Regulations shall, after four years have passed from the day when the share price was actually paid by the profit-seeking enterprise shareholders, submit the following documents to the local tax collection authority to apply for approval to issue the “Certificate of Investment Tax Credit for Profit-seeking Enterprise Shareholders”:
1. A photocopy of each of the company registration certificates valid prior to and subsequent to the incorporation or capital increase for expansion, and a detailed list of capital formation from the beginning of investment plan to when the capital increase is made in case of multiple capital increases.
2. The document of certificate issued by the authority in charge concerning participating in the major infrastructure project. The certificate shall explicitly include the name, business identification number and address of the private institution, the total amount of investment, the category of the major infrastructure project, the way under which the private institution is participating in the major infrastructure project, the terms of the projects falling within the stipulations of the scope of major infrastructure projects, and the investment amount within the scope of major infrastructure projects.
3. The letter approving an incorporation or expansion plan of a private institution participating in a major infrastructure project prescribed by Article 3 unless the date of issuance of the registration form for incorporation or the change registration form for capital increase was before April 5, 2017, the date of the amendment and implementation of these Regulations.
4. A photocopy of minutes of shareholders’ meeting or the board of directors’ meeting approving, by resolution, the capital increase; or a photocopy of the minutes of the promoters in the case of a newly incorporated company.
5. A photocopy of the certified contract issued by share certification institution; a sample of registered share certificates which have been issued upon incorporation or capital increase for expansion and which have been certified by a certification institution, and the application form for the certification of share certificates.
6. Documents which can prove that the share price has actually been paid by the shareholders of the profit-seeking enterprise.
7. A detailed list of the creditable amount of registered share certificates which satisfies all the conditions under Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article and which has been held by the profit-seeking enterprise shareholder for more than four years (including the shareholder’s account number, name, and business identification number, the number of shares subscribed, the amount of share price subscribed, the date of payment, the number of the share certificate or the passbook of securities, the number of shares which have been held for more than four years, the creditable amount, and the amount of creditable tax).