The definition of sale of goods is the transfer of ownership of goods to others for a consideration.
The definition of sale of services is the supply of services to others or the provision of goods for the use of others for a consideration with the exception of professional services offered by practitioners and services rendered by individuals in employment.
Any one of the following circumstances shall be deemed as a sale of goods:
1. Goods produced, imported or purchased by a business entity for sale but in fact used by itself or transferred to others for no consideration.
2. Goods used to redeem debt or distributed to shareholders or investors; and stock left over when a business entity is dissolved or nullified.
3. Where a business entity purchases goods under its own name on behalf of a third party and delivers the goods to the third party.
4. Where a business entity consigns goods to others for sale.
5. Where a business entity sells the consigned goods.
The preceding paragraph shall also be applicable to sale of services.