A business entity completing a taxation registration form is required to register the following items :
1. Name and address.
2. Name, birth date, national ID number, and household registration address of the business entity’s responsible person.
3. Type of organization: company, sole proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, or other type of organization.
4. Paid-in capital.
5. Type of business.
6. When organized as a partnership, the name, birth date, national ID number, and the type and amounts of the capital contributions of the partners.
7. When organized as a limited partnership, the partner's name, national ID number or juristic person’s uniform serial number, domicile, residence, amounts and type of capital contributions and liability type of each partner.
8. In case of a fixed place of business with a head office, the head office's name, address, and profit-seeking enterprise uniform serial number; however, the uniform serial number is not required for a head office located outside the territory of the R.O.C.
9. When selling goods or services solely or concurrently via online platform, applications on mobile devices, or other electronic tools, the domain name and the IP address; in case of applying to internet services provider or other intermediary that provides virtual hosting for the membership to sell goods or services, including the member account.
When a branch unit applies for taxation registration not made in accordance with Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the name which is required to register in accordance with Subparagraph 1, Paragraph 1of this Article, must clearly indicate that it is a branch unit in addition to stating the name of the head office. For the name of a foreign company's branch unit, an indication of the company's nationality shall be placed in front of the regional name or the distinctive part of the company name.