Transfer of title of immovable property under trust between the following parties in a trust is not subject to deed tax:
1. Between the settlor and the trustee at the time the trust is created.
2. Between the original trustee and the newly appointed trustee when there is change to the trustee during the life of the trust.
3. Between the trustee and the beneficiary when the trust ceases to exist, provided the trust deed stipulates the beneficiary of trust property to be the settlor.
4. Between the trustee and the beneficiary in a testamentary trust when the trust ceases to exist.
5. Between the settlor and the trustee when the trust is invalidated, voided, terminated or cancelled.