Where the trust property is transferred or otherwise disposed of based on transfer of trust relationship between the interested parties under any of the following circumstances, such transfer or disposition of trust property shall be exempt from assessment of income tax:
1. Between the settlor and a trustee, due to creation of the trust deed;
2. Between the original trustee and a new trustee, upon change of the trustee during the term of persistence of the trust relationship;
3. Between a trustee and a beneficiary, upon delivery of the trust property by the trustee pursuant to the intent of trust during the term of persistence of the trust relationship;
4. Between the settlor and the trustee or between the trustee and the beneficiary upon extinguishment of the trust relationship; or
5. Between the settlor and the trustee due to unsuccessful creation of, or invalidation, cancellation or nullification of the trust deed.
The income arising from management or disposition of the trust property by the trustee prior to transfer or disposition of the trust property to be effected under the preceding Paragraph shall be subject to assessment of income tax in accordance with the provisions of Article 3-4 of this Act.